Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happy Lebaran Day!!



Well, it's been a really long time for me to not posting here... though i'm not sure anybody really read my blog but "i really don't care as long as i can post"... i know, what a sick of me.

I have a lot of story to tell, there're so many things have happened around me. You know, life.
After a month of pasting finally come the Day called Lebaran Day in my language,

You know, i truly have some stressed conditions  this month. Start with my college's slimy tactics of ruining my time and my parents' pocket. Second, my auntie didn't really care about that.Third, my parents forgot about my birthday (even until now). Fourth, i am still single.What A Mess!

I did much complaining everyday until this second... (just see what i write above)
Finally, finally, the day of forgiveness for everybody has come...
The question is...
"Does every single person forgive me ?"

Actually I'm not really sure if i have already forgive "everyone" also...
Like the one who broke my heart, or the one who turned me into "a-single-life-everyday", or the swindler who ruined my life and i've been cursing. Especially, have i really forgive my self who could fallen for those misfortunes and still trap on its. Oh man, am really some genius stupid?

How about you, guys and girls, have you really forgive anyone including yourself?
The answer is all yours.

I didn't expect this day will come,, again... i don't know if i really have used this chance better than last year or worse. I can't say i've done my best either.

Anyway, no matter what situation you're in or what faith you have always try to make a good decision even you've failed it more than a thousand times. There's always karma waits for you.

And I, truly, apologize sincerely if i have done something that makes you feel annoyed, like posting some unimportant things, or others... if i somehow hurt you. I'm truly sorry. May Peace be upon you.

Happy Lebaran Day! And for Indonesian's boys and girls may have a lot of THR this year. Lol.
See ya!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try