Monday, January 12, 2015

Healer


Has anyone ever felt sick of life?
I have.

I feel so sick of living a fake life.
No one really see me at school.
No one really ask me at home.

What a lonely day.
I feel so empty so i show no expression to the world.
My eyes full of anger being ignored.
My eyes full of sadness being left behind.
My eyes just can't lie.

So i tried to find a healer.
That healer could really fix my heart.
It's beating more just to hear his voice.
It's beating more just to see from a distant.

That healer made me want to rely my life on him.
I almost did, when that healer choose another girl to be heal.
I still can't forget.

I miss his method healed me.
Though i hate his method killed me.
Left me with false chance to... heal.

I tried to wait, but he never come to see me again.
Maybe he won't.

Even though i said that i can set him free now.
Even though i said i can let him go now.
I just can't forget.

Even there's no feeling towards him anymore.
I just can't forget my healer.
I can't forget my killer also.

So, i bet you have your own healer.
A healer who can fix your life, who can take your heart as its value.
When a healer comes i wish you won't let your healer go that easily like a fool.
Like me.

So, i wish the best luck for your healer so your healer won't let you go as well
as to have you is the best luck ever.

Don't forget to take a good care of your healer.
You won't know when to let go so the right time to do is always the present.
* * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try