Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Dream : 02022015

Guess what did just i dream??

These two hot guys JS and WB! Can you believe it?? Oh thanks God let them visit me even just a minute. I did not talk with JS but i did talk with WB. We sit together on my guess chair outside. In my dream, because i knew i could be too naif if i didnt know it was just a dream. ~i know where i'm belong~ i told WB 

me : "i know it's just a dream..."
wb : "what are you talking about?"
me : "because i know it was a dream i wanna say something to you..."
wb : "say it ..."
me : "it's just too amazing to meet you here. Seeing your smile. Talking with you next to me. I know in reality i can not do this. I'm not really attracted. I'm not that smart or clever. I'm not that brave, actually i'm just a coward who just can meet you in my dream... bla bla bla ~o my god, i confess every single ugly side of mine~
wb : ... ~smiling~ "you are not what are you thinking..."

Then i was sleeping. I was sleeping in my dream knew that i was dreaming ... What a complicated dream...
But it was just too wonderful to forget right?
And i won't have nice dream every night either so ... just enjoy it.

Oh My Lord... He's smile was look like coming from another dimension.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

spoiler xD xD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try