Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Tragic Story Part II


Well, hello.
Today i feel better. Although i still can't really asleep. I can't believe i have some insomnia... again. And more.

I just can't forget those sad face, because of me.

I feel really so sorry for them. 本当にごめなさい。

I would do everything to pay it. No matter what. I'll work harder. I'll quit school if it's needed. I don't care anymore what can happened to me. When i feel this lost. When i feel want to run so far away. When i want to just give it up. I don't care anymore.

However, no matter how far i want give it up. How far i want to hide. I wish that... i won't be alone.
Don't ask me if i'm alright because the truth is i am not. Don't let me lie and laugh. Because i feel more want to fall and cry.

Just stay with me and say that everything's gonna be okay.

 大丈夫は 本当便利な言葉でしょ。大丈夫キットと 聞きたいこと。ただ大丈夫と いえなさい。

Maybe i'm really weak, i don't know if i'm this weak.

I do can't let you see my sad face. Can't let you know what are my feelings right know.
But if only you just stay by my side... and hold my hand tight. You'll see. I'm not as strong as you see.
I don't laugh as you see. I'm not as sweet as you see. I'm not me as you usually see,


Then, will you hide with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try