Saturday, April 19, 2014

Love letter

Dear my Sylar, 



I don't know you yet.
Even all that we've been through.
I never be there to be your light.
I never be there to loving you as i could do.
I never be there just to stand by your side.

But i wanna know you. If only you give me a chance to.
Even when you've become Sylar again.
There's always forgiveness.

I can heal my heart again. As long as you don't leave my side.
Oh, Gabriel... I know how sweet you are.
It's just me who don't have enough courage to tell you the truth.
That... No matter what... I'll always have forgiveness for you.
That's the thing i could not understand but sure it is real.

And please forgive me for my selfishness... to desire having you alone.
And for the fear of losing you because you have deny me once. You could do that twice.

All i've ever think is just how i supposed to be with you.
Just for few words.
Just your few words can save my worst day ever. Even there's no words of "love".


I really love you.





If only i could let the bird deliver this letter to you.
If only you could know what i was feeling about you.
If only this would bring you to me...

I'll giving every love i have. Just for you to feel safe and sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try