Sunday, April 28, 2013

ANGER

Definition:
  • To make painful; to cause to smart; to inflame.
  • a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
  • Trouble; vexation; also, physical pain or smart of a sore, etc.

    those are some of definition of anger. whatever it is anger always makes the others feel completely discomfort and annoyed. but you can't deny that anger is one of yourselves. your feeling. you can call yourselves normal if you have that feeling. Anger is one way to express yourselves whenever you feel discomfort, worry, or even scary. no one should blame you as long as you don't do "over".

    And i guess, no one should really "take it seriously" when someone suddenly show her or his anger. Although most of people do. You can just let her do what she wanna show you even in anger. Who knows if she hates you or worry about you instead. Just let it go. If you find the reason, then try to find the solution. "What should i do if she angry?" "What kind of angry?"
     "What is the reason?" "Should i take it serious? or she just in stressed mode : on ?!"

    If you care don't do any rush decision before you know what kind of anger do they show you. I believe in their deeper and even deeper heart they want you to find the problem because when they feel anger they can not ever tell you as well as they should. 

    I can say this because i feel it. My mother and I, well we never really have a connection of mother and daughter as it should be. She just my mom and i just her not-really-good-daughter ... I can't ever make it with her. Not when my sister is "here". My sister is a good daughter. She's just talk to much. And she really know how to make mom laugh instead of me.

    Oh good this is just became my another mellow-story-of-my-life again. Never mind, really. Just want to tell you, anyone who feel anger actually feel really bad about their selves, so don't do sarcasm thing fast, okay. Maybe they just need time to calm down. Or in my case, a little hug.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Give it a try