Sunday, May 19, 2013

My far-away friend

おはよう皆!

Today i'd like to tell you about my-far-away-friend.
He's from another continent. He's so kind and nice. Always listen to my stories and encourage me a lot. How lucky i am having him to be my friend. There in his country he told me that he's studying and working a lot. He want to find a job abroad his country, like me. Okay it's not like i hate my country or anything... It's just i like travel a lot. I think there's so many people, so many languages, so many cultures out there. And so many places i wanna play. And more experiences to tell, for sure.

Well, i guess that's all. I don't know what to say. It's just how i appreciate his kindness...
He said to me to keep in touch with him. He always waits for the time my stories come. No one ever said that to me, so
 とてもうれしいは私は。ありがとう、マックシ。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try