Monday, May 20, 2013

Things I wanna do

I really do not want to go to that college anymore! Why can't anyone understand that?! I know i don't belong there! I can't stay longer. I know it won't works for me. I can hardly make friend, or show what i can do. And i never find what i've been looking for there. I feel like strangers in the class. When everybody really enjoy their life with playing and shopping... I can't. Nobody like to study. Nobody like to not cheat. Nobody like to appreciate what i've done for them. In force of course. So far nothing good happen to me. I don't know what i should do in that place. I never do. It's so frustrated me. It's extremely irritated me. And yet, nobody can understand that. They said "Every college would be the same." Oh really? Have them tried their selves? I bet no. So, did they say that just because don't want me to leave?


I wanna get a job. I wanna go to a real college. I wanna learn more. I wanna be one of the people up there. Who really contribute one thing to the country, to the world. I wanna make something and i wanna my thing well known people around the world. I wanna people see it, appreciate it. I wanna try and try. i don't wanna give up. I don't wanna lose. I want to fight still. I want people recognize me as one's who has her ability. I want live in  a peaceful place. I want to meet many people in many countries with many languages. I don't wanna stuck here.

So many thing i wanna do... so many things i have to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try