Saturday, June 1, 2013

Faith

This is some Korean drama that you should watch.
 


Why?

Because for me the one who has the most temptation is like the main man character. Despite his handsome face (no one deny that) he has something in his heart. Protection. He always could protect people around him. They whom are precious to him. And brain. He definitely know how to use it. Wisely. And he completely use his manner. That what men should have. Manner. Making girls feel save around him. Making me swear to live my life with him. For ever and after.

Lee Min Ho
He was perfectly living the character.
Making me more and more thinking about him.
About what men could do...
About How a man could lure me extremely.


҈    I wonder if my spelling were right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try