Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Job : The 1st day

Well, kind of tiring. Yesterday was the first day i did my job in Sushi Gakuen.
So many people came. A lot of them came from JKT 48 club.
Yes, they're all men.

Sigh... man, they're so noise. Laughing and kidding with loud voice. It felt so annoying.
Yeah, okay i didn't talk to much with the customer but only wrote the order and helped the cooker.

She talked a lot. So, it's easy for me to help her.
And yeah... she acted like "close friend" to anybody. She laughed and kidding with the customer, not like someone.


But it's not the problem anymore. I wasn't too thinking over that. Now that i can enjoy my self, i amaze my self. Lol

I wonder if i could make it yesterday, helped them with the cafe.

It's bug me when they didn't tell me what to do on my 1st day. How to make a sushi or ramen or milkshake... They even didn't tell me how they write their customers order. But i did watching them do that... I think i've had a bit understanding to what they do exactly.

And one more that was bug me is the way they cleaning, washing dishes in the toilet? Oh no!

I wouldn't recommend kind of thing. They were so careless about the cleanliness. I should do something about that... as possible as i could.

And i went home very late. He said that i could go at 6 pm. But i arrived at 9 pm.
What the hell...
 
And yeah... sometime i still thought about him. My tempting fake brother.
If i could not keep my promise to give up on him, how could i keep promise to keep him as my fake brother while i know i still have a love for him

Love's so confusing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try