Friday, July 5, 2013

My Job : 2nd day


This second day felt like running really fast. I mean it was not like the first day, even more customers came but that felt like a really long day.

On my 2nd day at last i could make some beginning of good relationship with my partners and the owner... i guess ? Well, at least we could talk and a bit joking. No problem, i think it's a good start. And the other things that occurred was... i made a mistake... but Alhamdulilla nobody realize that. Lol.
Ooh たすかった.
When some customers ordered drink small size... i gave them medium... Lol.

Okay... Then i was very anxious my sholat time. I couldn't make it when some old men were in the way.


Well, salahku juga sih ga buru-buru langsung ke mesjid. Harusnya aku tahu kalo malem jumat para bapa-bapa ngadain pengajian di mesjid.
Mesjid itu ga ada sekatnya buat tempat cewe sholat. Dan aku bingung nyari ke mana lagi yang deket,,,
Oh di lapang ... jalannya sepi menyeramkan. 

And She didn't want coming with me!
Oh God please forgive me...

Next time i should make it whatever the matter is... That was not what i want while doing my job whatever my job is. I was too weak,,,

And when i wanted to have a small talk with my fake brother, he's not really listening... well, he was reading instead.. Ahh. why can't you look at me at a moment. It always makes me feel so lonely.

I wonder how could you ignore me easily, ditch me, and forget about me so easily... Maybe it's the prove that you never like me. Maybe it's a sign that i should stop seeing you again. And leave you.

I'm glad, even for a little, i could start standing on my own feet. Without you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Give it a try